TYPAR® Filtration, Geosynthetic & Specialty applications
Typar PP nonwoven for Filtration, Geosynthetic & Specialty applications
Max Roll OD50"
Color(s)Natural, White, Custom Color
Features & Benefits:
- Flat bonded media increasing functional surface area for filtration
- Excellent uniformity with strength in all directions
- Stiff & lightweight material for excellent pleatability
- 20% increse in functional surface area vs. point bonded nonwovens
- Excellent fiber integrity for high quality laminations or drainage composites
- Extend the functional life of your product or project using Typar products
- Durable - 40+ years of proven performance in civil engineering applications
- Mexico, Central America & Caribbean
- North America
Geosynthetics, filtration, crop cover, wick drain, composites, and technical fabric **Typar® is a registered trademark of Berry Global, Inc. for use and sale in US & Canada. For similar quality products in other regions, we provide Tekton® brand products
Berry Global manufacturers a long list of non-woven fabrics that serve both single-use disposable needs and very durable fabric requirements. Learn more about our global capabilities to serve unique non-woven needs.
Through numerous testing and procedures, Berry takes the most effective and proactive approaches to ensure the correct safety and highest performance of our products before they hit the market.
Berry consistently monitors regulatory activity through outisde services, newsletters from agencies, new rule notifications from law firms and more. When there is an effect on exsiting products, Berry works with suppliers to adjust and develop materials to meet new requirements.
From design review to implementation, our process support services merge in-house expertise and customer processes to understand the practicality of manufacturing and product use. We can qualify new tools through conditional testing and support operational issues by making sure you have the right equipment on your lines.