Fine denier PET nonwoven suitable for filtration, Laundry & Specialty applications
Max Roll OD56"
Min Roll OD33"
Weight per Square Yard (oz/sy)0.4-4.0
Features & Benefits:
- High permeability with 83% more permeable than competitor media
- High stiffness and strength MD/CD Offering stronger support for pleated filters for over 30 years
- Bi-constituent fiber media, thermally bonded, no need for point bonds, increasing filtration efficiency
- Trilobal fibers with 25% more fiber surface than competitor media offering more filtration properties and dirt holding capacity
- 100% PET spunbond media with high temperature and chemical resistance
- Compliant with US FDA - approved for food, beverage, and pharmaceutical applications
- Plant-based options for laundry care applications
Filtration Support Media, Filter Media, Fiber Reinforced Plastics, Specialty Applications
Berry Global manufacturers a long list of non-woven fabrics that serve both single-use disposable needs and very durable fabric requirements. Learn more about our global capabilities to serve unique non-woven needs.
Through numerous testing and procedures, Berry takes the most effective and proactive approaches to ensure the correct safety and highest performance of our products before they hit the market.
Berry consistently monitors regulatory activity through outisde services, newsletters from agencies, new rule notifications from law firms and more. When there is an effect on exsiting products, Berry works with suppliers to adjust and develop materials to meet new requirements.
Product innovation can range from the infancy stages of product design to the materials and resin used for manufacturing. With our team of experts and technology, innovative breakthroughs can be accomplished at a variety of stages.
In support of your product trials, launches and conversions, our team conducts routine services to proactively ensure efficient manufacturing and prevent potential issues. These services include evaluation and troubleshooting of your existing lines and validation of performance criteria, while consistently monitoring and supporting ongoing operations.
From design review to implementation, our process support services merge in-house expertise and customer processes to understand the practicality of manufacturing and product use. We can qualify new tools through conditional testing and support operational issues by making sure you have the right equipment on your lines.