Combining our Reemay technology with additional proprietary material processing delivers our highest material uniformity and performance for critical membrane filtration
Basis Weight Range (gsm)96-130
Max Roll OD31.5"
Features & Benefits:
- Ultra-uniform material for membrane filtration
- High stiffness and strength MD/CD offering stronger support for pleated filters
- Bi-constituent fiber media, thermally bonded, no need for point bonds, increasing filtration efficiency
- Trilobal fibers with 25% more fiber surface than competitor media offering more filtration properties and dirt holding capacity
- 100% PET spunbond media with high temperature and chemical resistance
- Compliant with US FDA - approved for food, beverage, and pharmaceutical applications
- North America
Membrane Casting Support, Support Media, Filtration Media, Pharmaceutical Filtration
Berry Global manufacturers a long list of non-woven fabrics that serve both single-use disposable needs and very durable fabric requirements. Learn more about our global capabilities to serve unique non-woven needs.
Berry consistently monitors regulatory activity through outisde services, newsletters from agencies, new rule notifications from law firms and more. When there is an effect on exsiting products, Berry works with suppliers to adjust and develop materials to meet new requirements.
Through numerous testing and procedures, Berry takes the most effective and proactive approaches to ensure the correct safety and highest performance of our products before they hit the market.
In support of your product trials, launches and conversions, our team conducts routine services to proactively ensure efficient manufacturing and prevent potential issues. These services include evaluation and troubleshooting of your existing lines and validation of performance criteria, while consistently monitoring and supporting ongoing operations.
From design review to implementation, our process support services merge in-house expertise and customer processes to understand the practicality of manufacturing and product use. We can qualify new tools through conditional testing and support operational issues by making sure you have the right equipment on your lines.