Film for Healthcare Drapes
PE Film for Surgical Drape
Max Roll OD30"
Min Roll OD14"
Color(s)Clear, Natural, White, Custom Color
Features & Benefits:
- Effective protection against blood borne pathogens and fluids
- Unique materials engineered for comfort without sacrificing effectiveness
- Superior strength resists against tearing, reducing the risk of HAIs
- Engineered abrasion resistance
- Low-lint properties minimize particulates
- Flexibility to customize color requirements
- Hydrophilic, Hydrophobic, and Anti-Stat options available
Berry Global develops and manufactures a broad range of flexible packaging solutions and products. Learn more about our capabilities in bag making, blown and cast film, microporous breathable films and laminates, slitting and converting and corona treating.
The lamination process combines multiple layers so that the composite material achieves improved strength, stability, insulation, appearance, or other properties from the use of the different substrates. Berry Global offers capabilities with extrusion, adhesive and ultrasonic lamination.
Product innovation can range from the infancy stages of product design to the materials and resin used for manufacturing. With our team of experts and technology, innovative breakthroughs can be accomplished at a variety of stages.
Through numerous testing and procedures, Berry takes the most effective and proactive approaches to ensure the correct safety and highest performance of our products before they hit the market.
From design review to implementation, our process support services merge in-house expertise and customer processes to understand the practicality of manufacturing and product use. We can qualify new tools through conditional testing and support operational issues by making sure you have the right equipment on your lines.