Optym™ Forming Film
Thermoforming film for Medical Device packaging applications. Available in 3-9 layer coextruded film structures
Manufacturing TechnologyCOEX - Co-Extrusion
Gauge / MilMil
Max Roll OD30"
Min Roll OD14"
Color(s)Clear, Natural, White, Custom Color
MaterialPE, HDPE, PEHD, LDPE, PELD, PP, EVA
Features & Benefits:
- Extensive portfolio of PE, PP, Ionomer, Nylon, COC, and EVOH Coex films available
- Bottom webs seal to paper, film, flash spun HDPE, or DuraMed
- Designed for resistance to melting during sealing process
- Excellent balance of stiffness and toughness
- Suitable for Ethylene Oxide, Autoclave, Gamma and E Beam Sterilization
- Manufacturing to meet ISO 7 Class 10,000 clean room performance available
- Peelable options with tamper evidence are available
- Utilize our Dual-layer nylon design for optimum performance
- Mono material PE packaging & overwrap film options
- Mexico, Central America & Caribbean
- North America
Product innovation can range from the infancy stages of product design to the materials and resin used for manufacturing. With our team of experts and technology, innovative breakthroughs can be accomplished at a variety of stages.
Through numerous testing and procedures, Berry takes the most effective and proactive approaches to ensure the correct safety and highest performance of our products before they hit the market.
Berry consistently monitors regulatory activity through outisde services, newsletters from agencies, new rule notifications from law firms and more. When there is an effect on exsiting products, Berry works with suppliers to adjust and develop materials to meet new requirements.
In support of your product trials, launches and conversions, our team conducts routine services to proactively ensure efficient manufacturing and prevent potential issues. These services include evaluation and troubleshooting of your existing lines and validation of performance criteria, while consistently monitoring and supporting ongoing operations.
From design review to implementation, our process support services merge in-house expertise and customer processes to understand the practicality of manufacturing and product use. We can qualify new tools through conditional testing and support operational issues by making sure you have the right equipment on your lines.