Gown Film Laminate
Film/Nonwoven Lamination for Gown Applications
Max Roll OD40"
Min Roll OD20"
Color(s)Clear, Natural, White, Custom Color
Features & Benefits:
- Ability to achieve full range of AAMI level (1-4) performance criteria
- Effective protection against blood borne pathogens and fluids
- Unique soft materials engineered for comfort without sacrificing effectiveness
- Superior strength resists against tearing, reducing the risk of HAIs
- Low-lint properties minimize particulates
- Breathable laminates for increased comfort during more extended surgical procedures
- Strength and Sealability provides ability to achieve AAMI 4 Level performance
- Mexico, Central America & Caribbean
- North America
- South America
Berry Global develops and manufactures a broad range of flexible packaging solutions and products. Learn more about our capabilities in bag making, blown and cast film, microporous breathable films and laminates, slitting and converting and corona treating.
The lamination process combines multiple layers so that the composite material achieves improved strength, stability, insulation, appearance, or other properties from the use of the different substrates. Berry Global offers capabilities with extrusion, adhesive and ultrasonic lamination.
Berry Global manufacturers a long list of non-woven fabrics that serve both single-use disposable needs and very durable fabric requirements. Learn more about our global capabilities to serve unique non-woven needs.
From design review to implementation, our process support services merge in-house expertise and customer processes to understand the practicality of manufacturing and product use. We can qualify new tools through conditional testing and support operational issues by making sure you have the right equipment on your lines.