32 oz 409 Quad IML Container
Product number: T40932IMLCP
Our expansive container line ensures that your packaging needs are met; ranging from dairy and food to industrial and chemical market. This 32 oz non-round container is among our quad in-mold label tub line, featuring a differentiating shape a variety of in-mold label options to help your product stand out on the shelf. Container is fully recyclable and is microwave-safe, but should be tested for compatibility.
Capacity / Volume32 oz
Case Weight35 Pounds
Cases per Pallet16
Features & Benefits:
- Differentiated shape helps your product get noticed on the shelf
- Clear containers coupled with a clear in-mold label show food freshness
- In-mold label has many types of finishes, including matte, glossy, metallic, and peelable
- Film sealable brim provides tamper evidency
- Popular container diameter (409) ensures container will fit easily into many existing filling lines
- Freezing and hot-fill compatible
- High pressure process compatible with color changing inks available
- Made of polypropylene
- Microwavable, but limited to reheating only. (Food contents, microwave wattage, and other factors may limit the suitability of the packaging to resist distortion or deformation. Microwave reheating instructions must be validated for compatibility and suitability.)
- North America
409 Round IML Lid This in-mold label lid is fully recyclable and is compatible with our other 409 diameter IML containers. Lid features single seal fitment for easy removal and reseal.View Product
Berry Global offers state-of-the-art photo-realistic printing techniques for an array of packaging to generate high-impact at the point of sale for customers. In-mold labels, pad printing, flexographic and ICONIC printing all provide a high quality packaging solution.
Brand owners are continuously exploring new ways to better the experience between their package and consumers. Like these brand owners, Berry Global's innovation within package enhancements continues to grow and meet new challenges with smart packaging, ink technologies, finish textures and perforation capabilities.
Berry Global offers the capacity and mold variation to provide an extensive array of injection molded caps, closures and parts that are required throughout a broad range of markets. Our team can build your molds or simply deliver your needs for compression, cube, insert or multi-component injection molding.
In support of your product trials, launches and conversions, our team conducts routine services to proactively ensure efficient manufacturing and prevent potential issues. These services include evaluation and troubleshooting of your existing lines and validation of performance criteria, while consistently monitoring and supporting ongoing operations.