Visqueen Zedex Non-Combustible Damp Proof Course
Visqueen Zedex Non-Combustible Damp Proof Course (DPC) achieves a reaction to fre classifcation A2 - s1, d0 which is denoted as non-combustible in the UK Government's Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government Advice for Building Owners of Multi-storey, Multi-occupied Residential Buildings, section 1.17 and 1.18 (January 2020). The product is compliant with the requirements of The Building Regulations 2010 (England and Wales) (as amended) and The Building (Scotland) Regulations 2004 (as amended). The DPC is a flexible 0.6mm composite damp proof course and cavity tray system. It is supplied in 20m length rolls and the following standard widths: 300mm, 450mm, 500mm, 600mm, 700mm, 800mm and 900mm. Other widths are available on request.
Gauge / Mil0.6mm
Performance Category / CharacteristicsMoisture/Water Resistance
Features & Benefits:
- Achieves a reaction to fire classification A2 - s1, d0 to BS EN 13501-1:2018 by Warrington Fire - compliant with UK Building Regulations
- NHBC Accepts Certificate 3868 - approved for use on NHBC sites as a non-combustible cavity tray system
- Flexible cavity tray system - lightweight, easy to detail and install on site
- Excellent strength and tear resistance - robust and resistant to on-site damage
- Visqueen Non-Combustible Preformed Units available - simplifies complex or awkward detailing
- Range of system components - Visqueen Non-Combustible Fixing Strip and DPC Joint Supports available
Visqueen Zedex Non-Combustible Damp Proof Course and cavity tray is designed for cavity wall constructions including those with a structural framing system inner leaf and a masonry outer leaf, in residential, commercial and multi-storey buildings. Typical applications include being used as a jamb DPC, or as a site formed surface fixed cavity tray to manage the downward passage of water in cavity wall constructions. The product is used where a DPC or DPC cavity tray is required that achieves a reaction to fire classification A2 - s1, d0 to BS EN 13501-1:2018.