16oz PP Round Container
Product number: T40916SIMLP
Our expansive container line ensures that your packaging needs are met; ranging from dairy and food to industrial and chemical markets. This 16 oz round container has a popular 409 diameter size with IML decoration and is available in a variety of colors to help make your product stand out.
Capacity / Volume16 oz
Case Weight33.3 Pounds
Cases per Pallet20
Features & Benefits:
- #5 polypropylene label and container combine to form a fully recyclable, single substrate package
- With permanently bonded labels, recycling is easier because consumers no longer have to tear off the label*
- Premium, photorealistic in-mold label decoration brings images to life
- Designed with the optimal package weight to withstand the filling and distribution process and prevent side wall deformation
- Fits seamlessly into existing 409 filling equipment and requires no additional capital investment
- Available in white, translucent, clarified, and a variety of other colors
*Compared to shrink sleeve or paper/plastic combination labels
- North America
Food & Dairy products
4.6Inches PP In-mold label lid This in-mold label lid is fully recyclable and is compatible with our other 409 diameter IML containers. Lid features single seal fitment for easy removal and reseal.View Product
Berry Global offers state-of-the-art photo-realistic printing techniques for an array of packaging to generate high-impact at the point of sale for customers. In-mold labels, pad printing, flexographic and ICONIC printing all provide a high quality packaging solution.
Berry Global offers the capacity and mold variation to provide an extensive array of injection molded caps, closures and parts that are required throughout a broad range of markets. Our team can build your molds or simply deliver your needs for compression, cube, insert or multi-component injection molding.
In support of your product trials, launches and conversions, our team conducts routine services to proactively ensure efficient manufacturing and prevent potential issues. These services include evaluation and troubleshooting of your existing lines and validation of performance criteria, while consistently monitoring and supporting ongoing operations.