The Professional and DIY Consumer's Choice. Whether it's protective covering, vapor barriers, dust barriers, landscaping or concrete curing, the Film-Gard brand has you covered.
- Quality sheeting for commercial or residential construction and remodeling projects.
- Available in a variety of sizes and mil thicknesses.
- All-purpose sheeting used for vapor barriers, dust barriers, and concrete work
Paint Drop Cloths
- Products for paint contractors and DIYers
- HDPR Painter's Plastic for overspray shields and dust barriers
- LLDPE Drop cloths in a variety of sizes and thicknesses
- Mulch film and rolled sheeting
- Designed for strength, stretch, and puncture resistance
- Promotes moisture retention in soil and plants
Film-Gard™ sheeting products come in a variety of sizes and mil thickness for use by both the professional and do-it-yourself user.
News & Insights
Berry Global and Mars, Incorporated Announce the Launch of Recycled Content Packaging
Together the companies are driving positive societal impact through new M&M’S®, SKITTLES®, and STARBURST® packaging with 15% recycled plastic.
Berry Global Receives Energy Project of the Year
EVANSVILLE, Ind. – September 21, 2022– Berry Global Group, Inc. (NYSE: BERY) is pleased to announce its acceptance of the 2022 Energy Project of the Year - International from the Association of Energy Engineers for its milestone goal to eliminate 100 million kilowatt hours (kWh) of electricity from its global operations.
Berry Builds Recycling Ecosystem to Provide Nonwovens Customers with Recycled Content
Berry Global announces the formation of a closed-loop recycling ecosystem to supply post-industrial recycled materials into the manufacturing of its Endura™ spunbond and meltblown nonwovens product line. Berry Global leverages its sustainability leadership, providing nonwovens customers with outlet for pre-consumer recycled plastic waste.
Berry Global Partners with Ingreendients® to Launch Haircare Product Line Made from Recycled Plastic
Berry has teamed up with Ingreendients to launch shampoo and conditioner bottles made from 100% recycled plastic. Ingreendients’ brand founder, Rajat Sharma, had a goal to be at the forefront of reducing the amount plastic waste from personal care products entering the landfill by repurposing existing plastic and not creating any new plastic.