168oz PP UniPak Tamper Evident Square Container
Product number: T7X7168UPTRCP
The UniPak container line is a great option for a variety of markets and features a built-in tamper evident break tab to give your consumer peace of mind. This 168 oz square container is made with polypropylene material.
Capacity / Volume168 oz
Cases per Pallet1
Features & Benefits:
- Snap-on lid helps preserve freshness and eliminate film sealing
- High clarity provides clear visibility to see your product
- Tear tab provides tamper-evidence to protect contents
- Lids fit with multiple container sizes, reducing the skus needed for a product family
- In-mold labeling provides a premium look and feel to enhance your brand
- Variety of shapes and sizes available to suit your need
- Flat bottom design allows for a pressure sensitive seal
- Designed to withstand a wide range of temperature performances
- North America
Food & Animal Care
PP Unipak Square Lid The UniPak lid line is a great option for a variety of markets, featuring a snap-on lid. This round lid is fully recyclable and matches with our other 7X7 diameter Unipak containers.View Product
Berry Global offers state-of-the-art photo-realistic printing techniques for an array of packaging to generate high-impact at the point of sale for customers. In-mold labels, pad printing, flexographic and ICONIC printing all provide a high quality packaging solution.
Berry Global offers the capacity and mold variation to provide an extensive array of injection molded caps, closures and parts that are required throughout a broad range of markets. Our team can build your molds or simply deliver your needs for compression, cube, insert or multi-component injection molding.
In support of your product trials, launches and conversions, our team conducts routine services to proactively ensure efficient manufacturing and prevent potential issues. These services include evaluation and troubleshooting of your existing lines and validation of performance criteria, while consistently monitoring and supporting ongoing operations.