12oz PP Plus 12 oz with Barrier
Product number: T41012IMBCP
Our expansive container line ensures that your packaging needs are met; ranging from dairy and food to industrial and chemical market. This 12 oz round container features differentiating shape and offers a variety of in-mold label options to help your product stand out on the shelf. Container is fully recyclable and optional full-wrap labels provide barrier that increases shelf life, increasing supply chain flexibility.
Capacity / Volume12 oz
Case Weight21 Pounds
Cases per Pallet12
Features & Benefits:
- Differentiated shape helps your product get noticed on the shelf
- Clear containers coupled with a clear in-mold label show food freshness
- In-mold label has many types of finishes, including matte, glossy, metallic, and peelable
- Full wrap labels gives optional barrier that increases shelf life, which means more flexibility throughout the supply chain
- Film sealable brim provides tamper evidency
- Popular container diameter (410) ensures container will fit easily into many existing filling lines
- Freezing and hot-fill compatible High pressure process compatible
- Made of polypropylene
- Microwavable, but limited to reheating only. (Food contents, microwave wattage, and other factors may limit the suitability of the packaging to resist distortion or deformation. Microwave reheating instructions must be validated for compatibility and suitability.)
- North America
4.64Inches PP In-mold label lid This in-mold label lid is fully recyclable and is compatible with our other 410 diameter IML containers. Lid features single seal fitment for easy removal and reseal.View Product
Berry Global offers the capacity and mold variation to provide an extensive array of injection molded caps, closures and parts that are required throughout a broad range of markets. Our team can build your molds or simply deliver your needs for compression, cube, insert or multi-component injection molding.
In support of your product trials, launches and conversions, our team conducts routine services to proactively ensure efficient manufacturing and prevent potential issues. These services include evaluation and troubleshooting of your existing lines and validation of performance criteria, while consistently monitoring and supporting ongoing operations.