30oz PP Versalite Cold Cup
Product number: SVC40230P
30 oz Ice Cold to Go Design. Versalite® cups perform similar to EPS foam for insulation and hand comfort. Versalite® cups provide superior durability and are fully recyclable because they are made from #5 Polypropelene. Greater nesting capability aids in reducing the number of trucks on the road, lowering your carbon footprint and shipping cost, as well as potentially improving storage efficiency in-store. The Berry Global B Circular Range are an innovative range of packaging and product solutions that leverages our engineering expertise and proprietary processes in the design for circularity to reduce products’ impact on the environment, focusing on helping brand owners meet and exceed their sustainability goals.
Minimum Order675 units (1 case)
Capacity / Volume30 oz
Case Cube6.5 Feet
Case Weight20.7 Pounds
Cases per Pallet16 (Skid Config. 4X4)
Features & Benefits:
- A fully recyclable #5 plastic polypropylene (PP) based to-go cup that can be used for hot and cold beverages
- Made from PP, a common plastic used across many markets including food packaging, healthcare products, and other consumer sectors
- Insulation performance similar to EPS foam means comfortable hands for consumers and eliminating the need for a sleeve results in fewer SKUs for you to manage Provides superior durability—able to stand up to your operations and distribution networks, while giving customers the ability to microwave or wash in the top-rack of their dishwasher
- Offers operational efficiencies in stores and in transit that may help cut your carbon footprint
- High-resolution artwork capabilities that may help improve brand equity and consumer recognition
- North America
Fast Casual Restaurant, Quick Service Restaurant, Convenience Store
4.246Inches PP Thermoform Spill Resistant Flat Lid This 403 spill-resistant flat lid helps to verify order accuracy with and highlight the premium drink product inside. The audible snap when applied can help reduce spills and leakage in assembly, handoff, and use. The Berry Global B Circular Range are an innovative range of packaging and product solutions that leverages our engineering expertise and proprietary processes in the design for circularity to reduce products’ impact on the environment, focusing on helping brand owners meet and exceed their sustainability goals.View Product
Berry Global offers state-of-the-art photo-realistic printing techniques for an array of packaging to generate high-impact at the point of sale for customers. In-mold labels, pad printing, flexographic and ICONIC printing all provide a high quality packaging solution.
In addition to Berry Global's extensive line of manufacturing processes, we also offer some alternate approaches like Rotational Molding and Thermoforming for your unique needs.