Educational and Purposeful
Berry Global Internship
The Berry Global internship program is intended to be educational and purposeful. Our interns are mentored by an employee who is associate level or above in order to ensure a quality level of learning for our interns. At the end of the program interns should have a significant list of accomplishments to add to their resume and set them apart from other candidates in their field. Historically, our interns have benefited from a program that is educational for both parties: for the interns to gain experience that makes them real-world ready and for Berry Global to gain relevant feedback on our programs, products, and processes.
What You Will Gain & How You Will Contribute
Your knowledge, skills, experience, and talents will be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Berry intern, you'll take the lead as you:
- Gain broad exposure to our strategy, business operations, and leadership team through daily partnerships with divisional and departmental teams and leaders
- Work with a departmental team to evaluate and drive existing operational methods, projects, and initiatives
- Receive both leadership and technical focused training to enhance your skill set
- Gain the opportunity to make an impact as a project leader
- Attend weekly intern meetings, Executive Lunch & Learn events, and be an active participant in discussions
- Present a summer-long project to the leadership team
- Offer innovative ideas and focusing on results
- Champion continuous improvement
- Establish and maintain an open path of communication with leaders and team members
At the end of the program, interns should have a significant list of accomplishments to add to their resume and set them apart from other candidates in their field.
What Are We Looking For?
- Preference given to Junior and Senior class standing in an accredited Baccalaureate or Master's degree program with a G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher
- Participation in school or extracurricular activities and experience in leadership roles
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Problem-solving skills, assertiveness and strong initiative
- Team-oriented thinking with enthusiasm for continuous learning
If available, internships will be listed in our job openings.
View current job openings